Monday 9 May 2011

Beautiful Darkness Review

Beautiful Darkness
   Kmai Garcia & Margaret Stohl   
3.5 Stars
 503 Pages

Beautiful Darknes is the second book in the caster chronicles by Kami Garcia and Magaret Stohl. I didn't really enjoy the first one, but the second one to me at least was WAY better it actually makes me want to read the third coming out this October. The story picks up right where Beautiful Creature left off, Lena is grieving from her uncle Macon's death and has become distant from Ethan.We meet a couple new characters in this one, Liv a librarian, and John a caster. There is also the dilema of Lena not claiming herself yet which they all have to face, Will she choose light? or will she choose dark? no matter which she chooses half of her family is going to die, which just makes the choice even harder.I think characters like Link, Amma,and Ridley really make the story, they really contribute to it and they and depth that I really enjoy.I'm not a real fan of Lena :/ Ethan's alright but I've ince better leading character.  OMG I love Link and I am really looking forward to what will happen to hime in the next in the sereis.
Overall Beautiful Darkness was pretty good. it's starts off slow but picks up along the way. I will definately be reading Beautiful Choas when it comes out!

Cover: :/






1 comment:

  1. If you thought the stakes were high in the first book, this one steps it up that much further. Be prepared to sit on the edge of your seat the entire book. I couldn't read it any faster! This book will definitely grip you every bit as hard as the first one. After the revelations in this book, I cannot imagine the direction the next book will have to take. If you enjoyed the first book, this one surely will not disappoint. If you are anything like me, as soon as you finish this book, you will be counting down until the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)