Saturday 11 June 2011

Where She Went Review

Where She Went
By: Gayle Forman
4.5 Stars
260 pages



First of all I thought that If I stay was a breath taking novel, and was written really well. Where She Went was just as breath taking and well written as the first. It was an amzingly emotion story that will make you want to cry, and laugh at the same time.
Where She Went is told in Adam's point of view instead of Mia's. It's takes place 3 years and the happening in If I stay, Adam is now in a famous rock band, and Mia is a professional classical musician. Half the story is told in the past, retelling parts of Mia and Adam's relationship before they broke up, and the other half is told in the present where Mia and Adam have found each other 3 years later and are visting Mia's favourite places in New York before they both leave to go on tour.
I REALLY enjoyed this book, I love the story told in Adams point of view, we get to see what he's really like inside. Gayle Forman is an amazing author and she really knows how to right an emotion tear jerker. Mia and Adam both have issues they have to over come so they can be together, but they dont know if they should be together. The only thing I didn't care for in this book was the ending. I feel it could have ended in a better way, it just seemed rushed.
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed the first one it's just as good if not better. Also is your into a light summer read this is a great book to pick up. loved it, hope theres another to come!

Cover: :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)