Thursday 18 August 2011

Follow Friday, Blog Hop (2)




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. In this meme other blogs stop by new blogs and follow. So basically you gain new friends and followers on your blog.

This weeks question:

Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

I think that I would have to write myself into Maggie Stiefvaters Wolves of Mercy Falls series. 1) because I love this series, 2) my favourite character is apart of it, Cole. So of course I would play the love interest of Cole St. Claire, and steal all for myself. I would also want to help each of the characters with their individual problems. And maybe if I wrote myself into the book I would be apart of Cole's band, Yes,I think I would quite enjoy that !!
Book Blogger Hop
Blog hop is a weekly meme hosted at Crazy-For- Books. Go check out her blog if you havn't already nd join the fun in blog hop.
 
This weeks Question:
 
"What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?”
(Note: I’m putting one caveat on this question. You aren’t allowed to say the Bible, Torah, Qur’an, or other religious/spiritual text.)
 
I'm going to have to say Breaking Dawn. I think thats the biggest book I have read since I have not read Harry Potter yet.
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'd love to have Cole too. Although I love Sam as well.
    New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through as well. Love Follow Friday. Just put my post up. Interesting selection. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday,

    A great answer! I am a new follower.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-19th-august.html

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through...Happy Friday! New follower. Have not started this series yet it's sitting on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, sounds good!
    New follower. Our post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! I'm an old follower :)

    Eeek! I need to read the Shiver series, I've heard they're so good! :)

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below-- would love if you stopped by! Have a great weekend :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, new follower here. Great choice by the way, I love that series!

    Love your blog - Have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-11-wolfsbane-by-andrea.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHIVER is one my list to be one of the books I read ASAP, its sitting on my shelf waiting to be read!

    New follower! Return the favour?

    http://thereadingchic.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday_19.html

    -

    Sierra

    P.S. Your blog is beautiful! Love your blog name (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most people would guess I’d write myself in the role of a hero in a fictional adventure of some kind. But that would be only partially correct. As is my norm, I throw a curve ball in my answer that makes perfect sense one you follow my logic. Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and follow along the logic with me!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by to return the follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've heard the Mercy Falls series is great but the Maggie Stiefvater books I've been wanting to read are her fae series that starts with Lament. Have you read those?
    I'm happy to be a new follower and I look forward to enjoying your reviews!

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read the first in her fae series, but i prefer the wovles of mercy falls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read the series, but I'm starting to wonder if I should! I do like the sound of this Cole... Lol! Seems like a great answer. :)

    Have a great weekend! I'm your newest follower. :D

    My answer can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. new follower - come by and visit us www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'd love to be my own sort of Katniss character. I recently dyed my blonde hair brown, and now I feel all katniss-y lol! (I WISH!)

    Followin you! Hope you'll come by my blog and tell me what your fav book of 2011 has been so far!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-whats-your-fav-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was thinking about Breaking Dawn for my answer too. It was a rather long book, but Harry Potter beat it for me. I did enjoy the Twilight series overall, but Breaking Dawn was probably my least favorite book. It kind of lost my attention a little bit and dragged on somewhat.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Jen :D
    www.jenscozyreadingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could have sworn that The Host was longer than Breaking Dawn, but Goodreads says it isn't so. I can't believe she wrote them both at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)