Monday 4 August 2014

July Wrap-Up: Mini Reviews

I've decided to start something new on my blog. I plan on doing monthly wrap-up on all the books that I have read throughout the month. Since I do not have enough to say or the time to write full reviews for all the books that I read in a month I though I would share the gist of my opinions in wrap-up form.

The Books I Read in July:






I absolutely loved this book and I actually wrote a full review on Sinner Here. If you love werewolves but also want the contemporary feel definitely check this one out.






I won't say too much about Black Ice now as I plan on writing and posting a review closer to the release date. I did really enjoy Black Ice already being a big fan of Becca Fitzpatrick. I didn't enjoy it as much as the Hush Hush series but it was enjoyable and is a genre I don't read much of, murder mystery, thrillers.





Like any other book written by Richelle Mead (specially anything related to Vampire Academy) I loved, loved Silver Shadows. Sydrian fans will definitely be pleased with this one. Silver Shadows does have a killer cliff hanger so I am eagerly awaiting the final book, The Ruby Circle, releasing in 2015.








While I think this cover is horrible I must say I feel Infinite is the best book in the New Soul trilogy. I think I liked it more because the mythical creatures such as dragons, centaurs, and trolls played a larger role in this one compared to the others. I also feel that the trilogy was nicely wrapped up.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea! All of these books have been hyped up so much I don't know if ill be able to put off reading them any longer! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)