Tuesday 17 May 2011

Torment Review

By: Laurn Kate
3 stars

This is the second book in the fallen sereis. I can's say that I enjoyed the first book too much, but the second is a little better in my opinion.
I'll start off with the thing I enjoyed about this book. I think that the story in overall quite good, though it could be told a little better. I liked the new located of this book better than sword  and cross, at shorline we learn alot about Luce anf the announcers that follow her. We also meet a few new charaters such as Miles and Shelby who I thought brought a lot the the book.
Now for the dilikes. I don't like how Daniel treats Luce like she's his kid, I know her loves her in all but just give her some room to make mistakes and learn from them. With some of the new characters I feel like I didn't connect with them the same way I did with the characters from the first book. I think the book would have been better if we knew what Daniel and Cam were doing when they weren'y with Luce, and the things they did to protect her. The book was also kinds predictable at times. But oh my god the ending was good  and not preditable what so ever. I hope in the next one some of these issues are resolved.

Cover: :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)