Thursday 4 August 2011

Blog Award!!



Yay I got my first blog award :) The award is the Liebster Blog award which is awarded to blogger with less than 200 followers. I'm so happy that someone likes my blog enough to give me an award. My blog has only been around for 3 months, and I'm happy that I have acheived almost 130 followers and a blog award so far. I can't wait to see what other great things come out of having a book blog in the future.

I would like to thank:
for the Liebster Blog Award.

The goal of this award is to spotlight bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!




Nominees:
1. Penelope @ I HEART BOOKS, she is my real life friend and we go to school together. Go check out her blog she would love the followers.
2. Myranda @ My{reads}Da. She has a super cute blog and great reviews :)
3. Jessie @ Bibliophile Anonymous. Really nice blogger that has great thorough review.
4.Karla @ Karla Reads An amazing UK book blogger. We also have the same tastes in
books :)

5. Alex @ The Children's War, Great review, I discover books that I have never heard of that sound amazing!
All these blog are definetely worth looking at so stop by and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Hayley! Thanx for the award!! i chose ur blog for mine too ;D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)