Wednesday 21 December 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (20)

Fear (Gone, #5)Fear
Michael Grant
Katherine Tegan Books
April 3rd 2011

This is a blood-pumping, white-knuckle sci-fi thriller of epic proportions. Night is falling in the FAYZ. Even though it's been nearly a year since everyone over the age of fifteen disappeared, the sun has continued to shine on the kids of Perdido Beach. Now, though, the gaiaphage has blotted out the sun and plunged the FAYZ into perpetual gloom. Divided and dispirited, the survivors face their greatest enemy yet - the darkness of their own minds...


I am a huge fan of this series. I was drawn in by the concept in Gone, and Sam having the same bithday (November 22) as me and the story revolving around that date didn't hurt either. Anyways I cannot wait to see what happens in this next insallment, there's sure to be tons of acion and survival with a smidge of romance thrown in. To me this is all I can ask for in a book. CAN'T WAIT!

What are you waiting for?
(leave a link and I will check out you WoW)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but I hear it's really good!! I'm definitely excited to read them all :))

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first and loved it.. I can't wait to finish the series! This one looks awesome! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet, but it's on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-3-lenobias-vow.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)