Sunday 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox (6)


So this week I went to the Sarah Dessan Sigining at the Eaton Centre and that was fun even thought I am not a fan :P And today I went to Word on the Street which was tons of fun, and I got a couple of books for dirt cheap which you can see below!



Bought:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone - This one looks awesome and I knew that it was worth the buy. Actually this doesn't come out until tuesday so I got it a bit earlier, Yay!!


Plague - I own all the others in the series so I needed to purchase this one. Also at word on the street it cost $2 for a hardcover which is a savings of $18.


Afterlife - Also at Word on the Street for $2. Don't have the first two yet!

Hourglass -$2 at Word on the Street.

Beautiful Darkness- I have already read and reviewed this one but I thought that I would buy it to match the first on my shelf. Also it was in paperback and had an exerpt from Beautiful Chaos.

Library:

After Obsession -Gorgeous cover, need I say more? I'm reading this right now so expect a review soon!

My Soul to Take- I've wanted to read this for a while so I'm going to try the series :)

Eyes Like Stars- I was sent the 3rd one for review last week so I need to read the first 2 before I can review that one!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?


12 comments:

  1. Everything you got looks so good! I hope you enjoy it all!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books =) i just got Plague too and im excited to read it!! check out my imm!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read Smoke & Bone - it's great.

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - I meant it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I downloaded Beautiful Creatures last week. Hopefully I can get to it and start this series in October.

    I love pictures of good books :)

    Christy @ Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you like Eyes Like Stars, that is an awesome series. I just meet the author on Friday and I did a post about it. Lots of fun

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lucky! to get books so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daughter of Smoke and bone and after obsession are both on my Wish List! Great books this week!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great books there, have fun reading them :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh.. Looks like you've got some great goodies this week! I really enjoyed Afterlife, Plague and definitely Beautiful Darkness

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you read Daugher yet? All those look good, but as I've read Daughter I can't wait for you to experience its awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)